Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It will be a green Christmas this year

So with our lovely economy this year. Most of our gift will be homemade. Which is fine by me. I love to create. I have been scouring the Internet looking for ideas. I found some awesome homemade bowls. I thought I would try to make them. Here is my first attempt.






I think if I filled them homemade cookies, candies and fudge they will be well received.

I am going to try to make a couple more. Hopefully they'll get better as I make more. I am also thinking of trying to make a big one for toys. I hope it will work. Lord know we will need more storage space for toys after Christmas.



It appears they also make great cat beds. I only got this one pinned up when it was taken over by the cat.

2 comments:

J mom said...

Great idea!

Let's Talk About Our Day said...

The cat is awesome. Too funny. Love the bowls!!!