Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love Fall

I know I haven't been around lately. But trust me I have been busy.

Our first Annual Neighborhood Halloween Party was a hit. We got lucky and had great weather. So everyone was able to be outside. We are already talking about doing it again next year. We had 45 people over. And it got other neighbors motivated to host events throughout the year. Can't wait!

Now my time has been taken over by yard work. I have raked so many times in the last week.



Can't you tell? The weather is calling for rain/snow for the next couple days. Hopefully I can find time for blogging.

1 comment:

J mom said...

We can't keep up with the leaves either. They look funny under the slight layer of snow building up. Almost out of place. I am not ready for this snow stuff at all!