Friday, November 14, 2008

@%*&^!

I am such a bitch!

After coming home from the Dudes dentist appointment. I noticed my once leaf free back yard had leaves in it again. Which were clearly blown in by my neighbors yard service. F***ers. So after I got inside and got the Dude situated I walked back outside and 'talked' to the service guys. Just reminding them how uncool it was to do that and they better clean it up. And if they think I am going to pay them to clean t up they have to think again.

I never complained this summer when they didn't mow what is clearly our neighbors property. No I just mowed it because I didn't want it to look bad. And since our neighbor is in her 80's I didn't think she should have to do it. But trying to get me to do more raking is not going to happen. I am not the one with the cool tractor that sucks the leaves up. Or the cool truck with a vacuum on it to suck leaves up. NO I have to do it the old fashion way. The way that makes my arms ache the next day. Something called raking. Grrr.

1 comment:

Katie Raivala Photography said...

The insensitive part of me wants to ask, so do you still 'love fall'?

In all seriousness, that does totally suck.