Well, big changes are coming our way this year. Most of the changes will happen in May when we are expecting our second baby (a girl). I know I still need to write about that. But for now we need prep for the changes.
When I was expecting the Dude I was working full time and had no energy for sewing. I didn't make him anything until his first Christmas. Since then I have made quite a lot for him. Well for LGS I have decided to make a lot of things needed for her. Two items you have seen already. I have a list of other things to make. So I have rearranged my schedule to make Wednesday my sewing day. Depending on the project I should be able to finish it in one day. And then I can write about it (Have you noticed I have gotten better at blogging?).
My increase in sewing has made the Dude more interested in sewing. I may even show him how to sew a straight stitch. He did ask to make a baby blanket. Hmmm..... maybe an upcoming project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment