Since finding out we are expecting I can not seem to stop getting rid of things. Maybe it is because I am home everyday or maybe we just have that much junk. With the Dude most of the nesting was done by my Hubby.
After I told him I was pregnant with the Dude projects needed to get done. The garage suddenly needed to be sheet rocked and new shelves put up. I said I would like a dishwasher in the kitchen, then next thing I knew the kitchen was gutted. It all turned out great in the end.
This time it is my turn. I am making things like I am due next month. Bringing things to Goodwill that have been in storage for years (If I haven't used it since who knows when then I really don't need it.)
Yes, we still need to finish the basement which will include the baby's room. I know when that is done my nesting will be even more out of control. But until then expect me to drop things off at Goodwill every other week. And burning the midnight oil sewing and crafting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment