So this month is SUPER busy for me. Hubby and I decided (well we were a little pushed by some neighbors) to host a neighborhood Halloween party. Yep, 14 families are coming over and which makes 30 kids. Yikes! We are throwing the party in the garage since that is the biggest area our house has to host an event that size. So this month we have to clean the garage, plan a party and decorate.
If that wasn't enough I decided to join the Dude's ECFE Advisory Council. Immediately I was signed up for things. I will be posting about a huge one next year.
The Dude also decided to get an ear infection last week. Sleep has been off. And tensions have been running high. The antibiotics ended on Monday so hopefully it is all better soon. I really don't like waking up at 5am.
And with the holidays coming up we are starting to think about gift ideas. With our lovely economy this year we will be making a lot of gifts. Especially the Dude's.
Plus we are still working on the basement. Rather Hubby is working on the basement. I would love to help him out but I know nothing about construction or being handy. I wish I could have a group of handymen come over to help him. Anyone??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I would like to nominate Jon, but he doesn't always help Jim get work done...if you know what I mean.
So Jason would be great but your hubby would have to call and beg. He is working overtime every chance he gets due to that economy problem and our inability to pay bills. Yuck - we so need to share ideas on homemade gifts. That is all we will be affording this year for everyone!
Post a Comment