Our poor Kitchen doesn't have a whole lot of decorations.
But what it does have is wonderful.
First is our card holder that my great aunt made.
as a joke I asked a friend to make me a gingerbread Nutcracker Suite. She said she would try it if I made her some dolls for her two girls. I made the dolls not even thinking that she would try the gingerbread creation. To my surprise she delivered this on my birthday. It was the best part of the day.
There was a small collapse the next morning. Luckily she brought spare people.
I don't want to toss this out after Christmas. I don't even want to eat.
How could I keep this forever?
There was a small collapse the next morning. Luckily she brought spare people.I don't want to toss this out after Christmas. I don't even want to eat.
How could I keep this forever?




No comments:
Post a Comment